At Rohde, we install the household interface to the supply network – this is the home connection, it connects it to the customer’s consumer system and consists of:
- the mains connection, e. g. house connection junction socket
- of the house connection line
- the house introduction (wall penetration)
- of the house introduction pipe with protective tube or cover
- the house connection box with fuses
Basically, there is a difference between underground cable connection and overhead line connection. The house connection to the public distribution network is nowadays mainly made by underground cable.